Restructuring and redundancies
More than 20 years of leading, guiding, implementing and supporting countless restructuring and redundancy projects of all sizes and complexity.
Here is a small selection of Paul Coulson‘s key achievements over more than 20 years:
- Advised on the most appropriate way to successfully effect the relocation of 2,500 colleagues as a result of office changes
- Ensured that an urgent multi-million-pound cost-cutting exercise was undertaken with the least legal, employee relations and cultural risk
- Guided a senior-level restructure, including drafting and negotiating executive-level settlement agreements
- Recommended and implemented a strategy to reduce one small team’ costs by £350k
- Provided advice and guidance in a significant restructuring exercise, effecting c.30,000 redundancies whilst maintaining good employee and industrial relations