We have more than 20 years’ experience of providing HR case support of all kinds, like:
- disciplinary cases
- absence management
- whistleblowing allegations and investigations
- flexible working applications
Providing practical guidance and support to help achieve successful outcomes
Flexing our approach and style to suit the individual and the organisation’s culture.
Offering the full range of support at all levels, from advice on outcome letters for straight-forward disciplinary cases to providing detailed and end-to-end guidance and support on complex whistleblowing and discrimination cases.
We help organisations achieve their goals.
Here is a small selection of some of the more complex cases that Paul Coulson has supported over more than 20 years:
- Advised, guided and supported the executive team in relation to a high-level discrimination allegation, enabling a successful resolution
- Engaged and guided senior leaders and the media relations team in relation to a grievance regarding historic allegations, engaging with the complainant and effecting a successful outcome
- Counselled the business in relation to its response to a family dispute arising from a death-in-service payment, successfully avoiding any impact on the business
- Guided and co-ordinated senior leaders and numerous teams (including investigations, HR, compliance, ER and media relations) regarding a whistle blowing allegation against a senior executive
- Supported the business with the appropriate response to an anonymous and unfounded allegation of financial wrongdoing against a senior executive
Click here for a few guidance notes which we hope will help you.